Located in the North-East of Romania, in Neamt County, the Savinesti Industrial Platform, owned by FIBREXNYLON S.A. – member of RADICI GROUP Italy, has been built in the fifties and conceived as an integrated chemical platform from phenol to textile fabrics & yarns.
After year 2000, due to the undesired decline of Romanian chemical industry and also to the international market fluctuations, the operations of Chemical Division have been stopped and the plants have been preserved for further restarting. When was very clear that the situation of chemical industry is not improving, the chemical & related plants have been definitively shutdown and the main textile activities have been transferred to the new created company YARNEA (www.yarnea.ro), exclusively dedicated to production of fashion&interiors yarns, industrial yarns and tirecord fabrics.
The total area (of about 158 ha) includes:
- various production, storage and office buildings and facilities for a total edified volume of ~ 1.000.000 m3;
- internal roads and railways (linked to the national network);
- Chemical Division (CPL, Adipic & related plants) that is definitively shutdown according to the Environmental Approval Notice under the Conformity Program;
- CET area (ex power-steam plant) that has been disaffected;
- electrical power system;
- potable & industrial water systems;
- wastewater biological treatment plant;
- other technical utilities (steam, natural gas, demi-water, softened water, pure nitrogen, compressed air) that are in stand-by due to the shutdown of Chemical Division could be restarted under the condition of hiring qualified personnel;
- general services (I.T., Logistics, etc.).
The advantages of the presence on the Industrial Platform Săvinești
- the possibility of participating in the development of an integrated platform and capitalizing on the advantages offered by it;
- specific infrastructure (asphalt roads, drinking and industrial water, sewage, treatment, thermal energy, electricity, natural gas, car transport, telecommunications network, Internet access, etc.) in good operational condition and at competitive costs;
- the presence of Romanian and foreign companies that successfully carry out their activity on the platform;
- skilled labor force in different fields of activity, at competitive costs;
- location near Bacău International Airport, access to the main European and national roads;
- the existing companies on the platform develop a close collaboration with the national and regional authorities regarding the different regional industrial development projects.